Job Title: Valet
Reports To: Member Services Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: October 15, 2013
SUMMARY: Provide safe and efficient valet services to members and guests.
- Provide platinum service while maintaining a clean and safe environment for members, guests, and staff
- Know and embrace the mission statement and platinum service basics
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Open car doors and greet members and guests
- Assist member/guest with wheelchairs, walkers, and other medical equipment at every opportunity
- Issue a claim ticket to the member/guest
- Park cars in designated parking lots-run if necessary
- Complete valet tickets by recording license plate number, parking space/location, make and color of vehicle
- Place keys and corresponding ticket on the valet board in the office
- Retrieve cars for members and guests-run if necessary
- Drive in a safe manner, observing the 18mph speed limit
- Ensure all windows and sunroofs are closed and car is locked upon parking
- Report tip earnings to manager
- Assist with switchboard relief when needed
- Provide traffic control as assigned
- Clean van, office spaces, and motor entrance as assigned
SCHEDULE: Part-Time (18-25 hours/week), 4:45pm - close: Schedule may vary based on size of event, number of event(s) scheduled, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Less than high school education required. Ability to drive manual transmission strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand for lengthy periods of time, walk, and run. Employee is required to regularly use hands and fingers, bend and lean over to enter and exit cars of different sizes and heights.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
MINIMUM AGE/DRIVING REQUIREMENT:
Must be at least 18 years old with valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record to drive motor vehicles.
Applicants must provide a motor vehicle report (obtained from the DMV) at the time of the initial HR interview for consideration. Qualified applicants must have a clean driving record.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications