|Title:||Aquatics Facility Assistant Manager - Seasonal|
SUMMARY: Ensure an exceptional recreational experience for members’ and guests’ at CCV’s aquatics facility while supporting the manager with overall operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Supervise and provide support for seasonal aquatics admin and deck staff
- Understand and assist with pool attendant and lead staff duties
- Address member issues and/or concerns and respond appropriately
- Maintain aquatics facility including decks, pool furniture, and recreation equipment
- Function as aquatics manager on duty
- Perform seasonal pool opening and closing procedures
- Assist in all aquatics events as well as swim team and meets
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervise 10-15 seasonal summer employees. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Club’s policies. Responsibilities include interviewing and selecting staff, training employees, scheduling, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand for lengthy periods of time and walk. The employee is regularly required to lift/move up to 50 lbs unassisted. Employee is regularly required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Employee is also required to stand and reach with hands and arms and regularly use hands and fingers.
CERTIFICATIONS (must be willing to obtain those listed below; not required prior to employment):
Certified Pool Operator
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: It is Club policy not to hire any employee under the age of 16. Must have a valid driver’s license to drive carts.