Snack Bar Attendant (9th Hole)
|Title:||Snack Bar Attendant (9th Hole)|
Job Title: Snack Bar Attendant (9th Hole Attendant)
Reports To: Westhampton Restaurant Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: July 23, 2013
SUMMARY: Prepare and serve refreshments according to Club standards to ensure consistent quality service to members and guests.
- Provide platinum service while maintaining a clean and safe environment for members, guests, and staff
- Know and embrace the mission statement and platinum service basics
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Greet members and guests
- Prepare quality products and menu items
- Keep supplies stocked and area clean at all times
- Assist with inventory and stocking of supplies for bar, requesting additional supplies as necessary
- Operate Point-of-Sale computer system
- Clean all areas behind counter and surrounding areas in snack bar
- Wrap and label food to be stored using safe and sanitary practices
- Operate golf cart to transport supplies around Club grounds
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform
SCHEDULE: Must be available 4-5 shifts each week throughout the year. Shifts are from 9:30AM to 2:00PM and 2:00PM to 6:00PM. Snack Bar is open any day weather permits the golf course to be open from March 1st through December 1st.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. No experience necessary. Previous restaurant, retail, or customer service experience preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and sit and/or stand for lengthy periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Employee is also required to stand and reach with hands and arms and regularly use hands and fingers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: Applicant must be at least 18 years old in order to serve alcohol.
Applicant must have a valid driver’s license to operate golf carts.
ADDITIONAL DRIVING REQUIREMENTS: Applicant must maintain an acceptable driving record for all driving positions, including golf carts.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications