Golf Cart Attendant
|Title:||Golf Cart Attendant|
|Location:||Westhampton and James River Clubhouses|
SUMMARY: Assist members and guests with golf facilities and equipment to ensure a quality golf experience.
- Provide platinum service while maintaining a clean and safe environment for members, guests, and staff
- Know and embrace the mission statement and platinum service basics
- Greet members and guests warmly at bag drop
- Be available to assist members and guests at all times
- Ensure bag room and cart areas remain clean at all times
- Clean and prepare golf carts for use (i.e. stock towels, tees, pencils, scorecards, etc.)
- Report any cart problems to mechanics in a timely manner
- Ensure driving range is neatly set up and stocked with range balls
- Maintain driving range and equipment
- Complete tasks in every phase of outside operations contributing to the success of the Golf program
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: CPR and First Aid (training available).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and/or stand for lengthy periods of time and walk. The employee is regularly required to lift/move up to 70 lbs unassisted. Employee is also required to stand and reach with hands and arms and regularly use hands and fingers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
EQUIPMENT USED: Golf carts, range picker, ball washer.
DRIVING REQUIREMENT: Must have a valid driver’s license to operate golf carts.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications